Use of the following websites is governed by the following terms and conditions,
Use apply to candidates, recruiters, and advertisers, as applicable. “JOBS4HUNT”
are owned and operated by HUNT JOBS PRIVATE LIMITED-MUMBAI-INDIA ( Regn No - U74910MH2007PTC176594
Dated 10/12/2007 ).
Terms and Conditions
Before a person or organisation can place an advertisement on a Job Board it is
necessary to create an advertiser account with Job Portals.
In submitting an application to create an advertiser
account, the applicant agrees to the following terms and conditions which apply
to a person or entity placing advertisements with Job Portals from time to time
B. Candidate Terms
- Pay-as-you-go pricing plans are available to approved account holders only, in which
case invoices must be paid within 30 days of issue. Job Portals may deliver to the
Advertiser an invoice by email in accordance with the Advertiser registration details.
In all other cases, payment is required to be made by credit card in order to complete
the transaction by the secure payment facility via the Job Portals’ site, (the “Job
- Advertisements posted by the Advertiser on a Job4hunt are current for a period of
30 days, following which they will be automatically archived. To reinstate an advertisement
from archive will incur an additional fee for advertising.
- Current advertising rates and other fees and charges can be accessed by contacting
Job Portals and/or visiting the Job Portals Site. Unless otherwise specified, all
rates are in Australian dollars and are exclusive of goods and services tax. The
Advertiser must pay an additional amount on account of any applicable goods and
services tax on a supply made to the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser is responsible for proof reading and checking advertisements to be
placed. If advertisements are incorrect following publication it is the Advertiser’s
responsibility to contact Job Portals to action any correction required. No refunds
will be given and invoices remain payable despite any such inaccuracy, error or
omission on the Advertiser’s part. The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Job
Portals may re-format or edit an advertisement to comply with standard style or
classification formats used by Job Portals from time to time.
- Where the Advertiser does not have a registered office or principal place of business
in Australia, Job Portals may require payment in advance before posting an advertisement
on behalf of the Advertiser. For credit reasons Job Portals may also in its discretion
require the Advertiser to pay prior to placement of the advertisement.
- Job Portals reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue invoice at the
rate of 1% per calendar month, calculated daily on each day such invoice remains
overdue. Job Portals may also disable the Advertiser’s account, or remove the Advertiser’s
listings from any one or more Job Boards until such time as the overdue invoice
and all applicable interest is paid.
- The Advertiser warrants that the advertisement submitted by the Advertiser for publication
and the advertisement as published (in either case, the “Advertisement”):
- is in respect of a genuine position as described in the Advertisement and that this
is the sole purpose of the Advertisement;
- is not misleading or deceptive to potential candidates or other persons. In particular,
the Advertiser warrants that the Advertisement and the Advertiser’s conduct in connection
with the Advertisement is not liable to mislead persons seeking the employment as
to the availability, nature, terms or conditions of, or any other matter relating
to, the employment;
- does not use discriminatory language or requirements;
- does not contravene applicable anti-discrimination laws: including, without limitation,
the Age Discrimination Act 2004 (Cth), the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth),
the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (Cth), the Racial Discrimination
Act 1975 (Cth), the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth), the Discrimination Act 1991
(ACT), the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW), the Anti-Discrimination Act 1996
(NT), the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA), the Anti-Discrimination Act 1998 (TAS),
the Equal Opportunity Act 1995 (VIC) and the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA) (“Anti-Discrimination
- will clearly state in the Advertisement if the Advertiser is relying upon an exemption
under any applicable Anti-Discrimination Law in connection with the placement of
such advertisement or recruiting for the position which is the subject of such Advertisement;
- does not contain any material that could reasonably be considered to be defamatory
- does not infringe any intellectual property rights (including trade marks or copyright)
of a third party.
- Job Portals reserves the right to refuse to publish any Advertisement or to remove
any Advertisement where it has been brought to Job Portals’ attention that there
are reasonable grounds for suspecting that the Advertiser has breached any warranty
is not under any duty to vet the content of the Advertisement as submitted and that
the Advertiser is solely responsible for such content.
- The Advertiser warrants that it has obtained all requisite internal approvals that
may be required in connection with the Advertisement and the position that is the
subject of the Advertisement before submitting an Advertisement to Job Portals.
- The Advertiser warrants that it will not in connection with an Advertisement (including,
all responses received in relation to such Advertisement) use any information obtained
from candidates or potential candidates for a purpose that is not genuinely connected
to recruitment for the advertised position. In particular, the Advertiser warrants
that it will comply with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
and applicable regulations under such legislation and the National Privacy Principles
- The Advertiser indemnifies Job Portals from any claim, loss or liability arising
(whether directly or indirectly) in connection with the Advertisement or from breach
- The Advertiser must take all reasonable care in guarding against unauthorised use
of its user name and password. Job Portals is not responsible for any unauthorised
access to Advertiser accounts through failure of the Advertiser to take such reasonable
- The Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that by submitting an application to open
an account with Job Portals the Advertiser (and where applicable, its directors,
partners or principals) authorise Job Portals to request and obtain information
on credit history from time to time from any credit reporting agency.
- The Advertiser acknowledges that Job Portals does not independently verify information
provided by candidates and that the Advertiser must rely on its own enquiries to
check or otherwise verify information provided.
- The Advertiser’s rights under each contract arising upon placement of an Advertisement
Any change in the effective control of the Advertiser will be deemed to be an assignment
of each such contract requiring the written consent of Job Portals. Job Portals
Each person viewing or searching any of the Job Boards as a potential candidate
or responding or applying for a position the subject of an Advertisement (a “Candidate”)
agrees to the following terms and conditions:
C. General Terms
- The Candidate acknowledges that any Advertisement appearing on a Job Board is provided
“as is” and has been created and/or authorised by the relevant Advertiser. Job Portals
does not independently verify the accuracy of content of Advertisements or the bona
fides of Advertisers. The Candidate is responsible for satisfying themselves as
to such matters when contacting an Advertiser in response to an Advertisement. No
fee or charge should be requested by any Advertiser to review or consider an application
from the Candidate or to attend an interview. Such a request from any Advertiser
may be indicative of a non-genuine purpose. If the Candidate has reason to suspect
that a position advertised in an Advertisement is not genuine or that recruitment
for the advertised position is not the sole purpose of the Advertisement, Job Portals
would appreciate this feedback so that it can make inquires and, where applicable,
take appropriate action.
- The Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorised use of
log-on details. Job Portals is not responsible for any unauthorised access to Candidate
job profile information or Candidate user account through failure of the Candidate
to take such reasonable care.
- The Candidate warrants that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries
of an Advertiser he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her
own personal, non-commercial capacity.
- The Candidate indemnifies and will keep Job Portals indemnified from any claim,
loss or liability arising directly or indirectly from any curriculum vitae or resume
or other information submitted by or on behalf of the Candidate to an Advertiser
(including, without limitation, where such claim, loss or liability is caused by
any misleading information, material omission, fraudulent or negligent misstatement).
- Job Portals reserves the right to disable the Candidate’s log-on if he or she is
reasonably considers may expose Job Portals to liability or otherwise cause damage
or harm to Job Portals’ business.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to Advertisers, Candidates and
other users or visitors to any Job Board (in each case, referred to below as “you”):
- All content appearing on a Job Board (excluding material provided by Advertisers
or Candidates) is the copyright Job Portals or its licensors and is protected by
copyright laws including the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and under international treaties.
- The Job Portals swirl logo device and Power Post™ mark are trade marks of Job Portals
and must not be reproduced without permission.
- In providing the Job Boards, you acknowledge that Job Portals is providing an online
service to facilitate the placement of candidates in available positions, however,
Job Portals does not provide any advice, representation, endorsement, recommendation
or opinion in connection with advertised positions, Advertisers or Candidates
- To the full extent permitted by law:
- the content appearing on Job Boards and the services comprising or provided by Job
Portals under or in connection with Job Boards (together, the “Job Portals Service”)
is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied;
- Job Portals limits its liability to you in connection with the Job Portals Service
- supplying the relevant Advertisement or service again; or
- ii. payment of the cost of having the relevant Advertisement or service supplied
- Job Portals will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits,
indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury in connection with
the Job Portals Service.
- Job Portals will not be liable for:
- any downtime, interruption to or inability to access any Job Board;
- b. any inability to log-on or access your online account.
- c. any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from
archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement
- d. any matter, circumstance or thing beyond Job Portal’s control (including, without
limitation, interruption to or failure of the power supply, its IT systems or those
of its IT or communications provider, strikes, lock-outs, or acts of God).
which you may have under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory legislation
which under such legislation cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
the State of New South Wales and both Job Portals and you submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of this State.
personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
- You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Job Boards or any user account you
will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
- You are not permitted to link any website to any the Job Boards without Job Portals’
prior written permission (which may be given or withheld in its discretion). Job
Portals is not responsible for the operation and content of any third party websites
that may be linked to any of the Job Boards.
- Any banner advertising or other advertising appearing on the Job Boards does not
imply an endorsement or recommendation by Job Portals of the advertiser or their
products or services.
- Further information regarding the collection and use of personal information including
shall continue upon expiry or termination of any contract with you. Job Portals
it makes the payment in respect of which the indemnity is given.
will post a notice on the Job Boards for 30 days advising users of any such change.